Error: -120 Backup
1) Quit SuccessWare - if it is running.
2) Control-click SuccessWare/SuccessWare Server application file in the Dock and click Show in Finder.
3) Control-click SuccessWare/SuccessWare Server application and choose Show Package Contents.
4) Open Contents -> Database/Server Database.
5) Open the Preferences folder, then delete the Backup folder
1) Quit SuccessWare/SuccessWare Server. if it is running.
2) Open the SuccessWare folder (this is located usually on your C: drive)
3) Open your database/server database folder
4) Open thePreferences folder, delete the Backup folder
When you relaunch SuccessWare the Backup Wizard will begin, allowing you to reset your backup preference.