Importing Orders from ProSelect
Posted by Stephanie Kano, Last modified by on 22 July 2008 04:43 PM
If this is the first time you are importing an order into SuccessWare from ProSelect you will want to set up your Preferences.
Do the following:
Select Preferences under the SuccessWare menu (MAC) or the File menu (PC.)
Select ProSelect on the left.
Here you can tell SuccessWare where to locate your exported ProSelect order folder.
Be sure to read all of the other information in this window and confirm that the settings are correct.
To Import an Order
1) If the ProSelect order represents an order that has not yet been created in SuccessWare, choose Add Orders from the Order menu.
If the ProSelect order represents an order that has already been created in SuccessWare, choose Modify Orders from the Order menu, and then navigate to the correct order.
2) Click the Import button. Import order from ProSelect.
3) Specify which values to import by clicking the icon on the Import Column until your desired choice is displayed.
4) In the bottom list labeled Ordered Products, specify the SuccessWare product lines and products that match the ProSelect products to be imported. Specify which products to actually import by clicking the appropriate icon in the Import column until your desired choice is displayed.
5) Once you have made all of your choices, click Import.
*Matching products only needs to be done one time. Some studios prefer to match items one at a time as orders come in, others prefer to enter a "test" order for each Product Line and do a mass import. Either option works, feel free to contact us if you have questions about this.