1) Make sure SuccessWare is completely shut down on the current computer.
Navigate to the Applications folder and copy the Entire SuccessWare folder onto some kind of external drive.
2) Place the whole SuccessWare folder into the Applications folder on the New computer.
3) Use the link below to download the current installer. *Please contact us if your computers are not running the most current version of SuccessWare, OR if you are not sure what version you are running.
4) Run the installer. When asked if you are upgrading from a Previous version click YES.
After the SuccessWare software is installed, you will automatically be prompted to install the HASP Drivers, be sure to complete this step.
5) Plug in your HASP key, also, if you are sending your backups to an external drive make sure that drive is connected as well.
*Upon launch you might receive a message that states: The correct Log File can not be found.
A Save window will appear, leave the name as it is and only change the location. Set the location to wherever you are saving your backup files.
SuccessWare should then launch like normal.
Please let me know if this gets you up and running or if you receive any errors.