In SuccessWare we use hierarchical lists which are using a color setting in Windows 7.
You can change the color yourself in the Windows OS. There is an oddity, the color is used for these areas are also used for the as the background color for the main window for SuccessWare. So making it too dark could make the SuccessWare windows look odd. We were able to change the color to a shade of gray that looks okay on the SuccessWare windows too.
1) From the task bar, select Windows > Help and Support.
2) Search for "window color and appearance."
3) Click "Change colors on your computer."
4) Under "To change colors manually," click "Click to open Window Color and Appearance."
5) Click "Advanced appearance settings."
6) Choose "3D Objects" from the Item drop down menu.
7) Click the Color 1 button.
8) Click "Other…".
9) Enter 232 into the Red, Green and Blue fields.
10) Click OK.
11) Click Apply.
12) Click OK.