If you need to re-create your Sync account follow the steps in the order listed below.
Be sure to print or export any events on the Google SuccessWare calendar that never Synced into SuccessWare, we do not want you to loose any event information.
1) Go to the SuccessWare File menu, select Syncing. In the sync window select your email address then click the minus button. Delete your account.
2) After your account is removed from SuccessWare, use your web browser to log into your Google account.
Go to the Calendar then click on the Settings button at the top right, it looks like a gear.
3) In the settings window click on "Calendars" at the top.
4) Double click on the SuccessWare calendar, then at the bottom of the page, in blue, click Permanently Delete this calendar.
5) You will need to delete any SuccessWare calendar on any device (Phone, tablet, iCal, etc.)
**Do not skip this step**
6) Go back into the Sync window in SuccessWare and add in your Google account. Set up the notifications tab, then on the scheduler tab, check the box to Sync with Google Calendar.
Click the Authorize button.
7) Click Sync Now to Save and Sync your Scheduler.
You might have to refresh your Google page within your web browser to see if the Sync was successful.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.